Wells Elementary PTA Community Partnership Program
The Wells Elementary PTA is excited to invite you to be a 2015-2016 Wells PTA Community Partner. As a Wells Community Partner, there are many benefits available to you while you, in turn, benefit our students through your sponsorship. Money raised by Community Partnerships and other fundraising efforts help to meet needs that may not be covered by State and District funding. These include field trips, assemblies, programs and classroom enrichment.
Benefits to Community Partners, depending on partnership level, include:
- “Wells PTA Community Partner” window decal to recognize supporters
- PTA Community Membership, including all benefits and discounts enjoyed by PTA members
- Listing as a PTA Community Member in the Wells PTA Directory, which is distributed to each Wells family who joins the PTA
- Recognition and link to your website on the Wells PTA website and on our biddingforgood.com silent auction page
- Recognition on the Wells PTA Facebook page
- Recognition in the Wells TigerBeat newsletter
Additionally, we offer the opportunity to sponsor one of one of our programs. This allows the sponsor to include the opportunity to place signage, business cards or flyers at the event.
We hope that you will partner with us as we help to provide much need educational opportunities for our students and to ensure our students’ continued success.
If you have any questions about our Community Partner Program or other programs at Wells, please contact Michelle Jeffers at 469-853-8523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Community Partners Form also provides additional details.