Volunteering at Wells Elementary
Together We Make A Difference
No matter what your schedule is, there are many ways to volunteer and make a difference for your child and our school. We need everyone — moms, dads, grandparents, neighbors — to fill our volunteer needs. You play an important role in your child’s education and volunteering is one of the most rewarding ways to show your support for the children and staff at Wells. It’s a great opportunity for you to make friends, get to know the staff and to be a positive influence in the lives of the children at Wells!
Complete these two simple steps to begin volunteering at Wells Elementary.
- PISD Volunteer Application (New or Renew Yearly)
- PISD requires that all volunteers have a completed Volunteer Application in order to participate in any volunteer opportunity at PISD schools. All volunteers must reapply after July 1 of each year to be considered for volunteer opportunities.
- Log on to www.pisd.edu, then click on “Volunteer Application” under Popular Links, or Click here to go directly to the PISD application.
- This is a required background check to volunteer at any school in Plano Independent School District.
- Wells PTA Volunteer Form
- The Volunteer Opportunity Handbook lists all the ways you can volunteer.
- Simply complete the Wells Volunteer Opportunity Form online to get involved.
- All volunteers must sign-in at the front office and obtain a volunteer name tag.